Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
Terms And Conditions
The term ‘Himshakti’ ‘www.powerofhimalayas.com’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. Any recommendations made to you by this website during the course of your use is purely for informational purposes and for your convenience and does not in any manner amount to an endorsement of the product by us or any of its associates.
- You will receive a password and account information upon completing the Website’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are fully responsible for all activities that occur under your password or account. You agree to (a) immediately notify us of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you Logout from your account at the end of each session. www.powerofhimalayas.com cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with this condition.
- We attempt to be as accurate as possible in the description of products on our website. However, neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Customer will receive periodic updates on availability of Products, new launches and upcoming offers when the customer registers with our website ie www.srisritattva.com
- All trademarks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
- You are prohibited from violating or attempting to violate the security of the website, including, without limitation, (a) accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access; (b) attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of a system or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; (c) attempting to interfere with service to any other user, host or network, including, and without limitation, via means of submitting a virus to the app and/or website, overloading, “flooding,” “spamming,” “mail bombing” or “crashing;” (d) sending unsolicited email, including promotions and/or advertising of products or services; or (e) forging any header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting. Violations of system or network security or unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Users of this website may post reviews, comments and other content; send communications; and submit suggestions, ideas, comments, questions or other information as long as the content is not illegal, obscene, abusive, threatening, defamatory, invasive of privacy, infringing of intellectual property rights, or otherwise injurious to third parties, or objectionable and does not consist of or contain software viruses, political campaigning, commercial solicitation, chain letters, mass mailings, or any form of “spam”. In the event a user uses a false e-mail address, impersonates any person or entity, or otherwise misleads as to the origin of any content. powerofhimalayas.com reserves the right (but not the obligation) to remove, refuse, delete or edit any content that in the sole judgement of powerofhimalayas.com violates these conditions of use and, or terminate your permission to access or use this website.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Himshakti’s prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of India or other regulatory authority. The courts in Dehradun (Uttarakhand) shall have exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute that may arise on account of any transaction through this website.
www.powerofhimalayas.com is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
www.powerofhimalayas.com may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from December 18, 2019.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- name and date of birth
- contact information including email address
- demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- if you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to our Grievance Officer at email@example.com
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Information Technology Act, 2000 and Information Technology (Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Cancellation, Return, Replacement & Refund Policy
Himshakti believes in & we can to help its customers as far as possible, and has therefore a liberal policy for Cancellation, Return, Replacement and Refund.
- How do I cancel an order – If unfortunately you have to cancel an order, please do so within 24 hours of placing the order.
- For outright cancellations by you: If you cancel your order before your product has shipped, we will refund the entire amount.
Return & Replacement:
- If you received the product, it will be eligible for replacement, only in cases where there are defects found with the product.
- For other Products – In case of complaints regarding products that come with a warranty from manufacturers, please refer the issue to the concerned manufacturer. Let us know & we’ll help you regarding the same If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person.
- Please contact our customer service for initiating the replacement and send us the images/snapshots of the damaged product. Once our returns section receives and verifies the product, we will arrange for a replacement or a refund as the case may be.
- Please note that we cannot promise a replacement for all products as it will depend on the availability of the stock and replacement product. In such cases, we will offer only a refund.
If Refund request is accepted, refunds will be made in the same form that the payment is received within 10 working days from the date of cancellation of order.
- Also, please email us at email@example.com mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.
Notwithstanding anything stated herein above, the following products shall not be eligible for return or replacement, viz:
- Any product that exhibits physical damage to the box or to the product;
- Any product that is returned without all original packaging and accessories, including the retail box, manuals, and all other items originally included with the product at the time of delivery, including any gift (free items) associated with it;
- Any product without a valid, readable, untampered serial number, including but not limited to products with missing, damaged, altered, or otherwise unreadable serial number;
- Any product from which the UPC (Universal Product Code) has been removed from its original packaging.
Shipping & Delivery Policy
(within India only)
wwwpowerofhimalayas.com is committed to deliver your order with good quality packaging within given time frame. We ship throughout the week, except Sunday & Public holidays. To ensure that your order reaches you in good condition, in the shortest span of time, we ship through reputed courier agencies .
How long does it take for an order to arrive?
Orders are dispatched the next working day. Most orders are delivered within 3 to 4 working days. However incase there are few areas which are out of coverage deliverable areas, the delivery time may be longer. Delivery of all orders will be duly done to the address as mentioned by you at the time of placing the order.
What if the product is received in damaged condition?
If you think, you have received the product in a bad condition or if the packaging is tampered with or damaged before delivery, please refuse to accept the package and return the package to the delivery person. Also, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org mentioning your Order ID. We will personally ensure that a brand new replacement is issued to you with no additional cost. Please make sure that the original product tag and packing is intact when you send us the product back.